I Love Travel and Vacation: Beach in General Nakar Quezon, Philippines

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beach in General Nakar Quezon, Philippines


It was a sunny monday when I and my friends go to General Nakar in Quezon just to relax and get some adventure. And that getaway is one of my very unforgetable experience because that was our first time to catch a fish using a fish net together with a friendly fishermen. I never thought that it was really hard to pull a rope. We have over 10 but still we pull hard, we really sweat at tired after it. But we are happy because of the experience that we did. And in return a fisherman gave us of four pieces of large fish which we ate at lunch. After a few minute and gain our strength we continue our swimming. We climbed up the rocks to the beach and get some photos just to make a memories that we been in this place. And we never thought it will really super fun that day. So i can tell that General Nakar in Quezon Province is one of my very interesting experience because once in my life time i become a fisherman.


No comments:

Post a Comment