I Love Travel and Vacation: Beautiful Beach of El Nido, Palawan Philippines

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beautiful Beach of El Nido, Palawan Philippines


I as dreaming to become one of the promising photographer her in my country i can say that im not a complete photographer if i did not yet make any photo shoot in a beauty of Nature in El Nido Palawan, Philippines so when i got an opportunity that out team have a photo shoot there i grab the opportunity even my schedule is so hectic i make my schedule posisble. When i was on a plane i was so excited i say to my self at last i finally going to El Nido i will become a complete photographer. When we arrive at Lio Airport in Palawan we need to ride a tricycle for around 20 minutes to El Nido. and when I finally lands of El Nido i was so amaze the at the rock formation, the Island, the green sea, its really a paradise. While the organizer preparing our activity i take some shoots and round the place.while i'm walking i forgot all my problems in Manila because of the beautiful scenery. After a few hours the event has start to i become so busy until it ends and we need to return in Manila and that feels me so sad. I feel that i don't want to leave this place any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment