I Love Travel and Vacation: Heritage Houses in Vigan Ilocos Sur, Philippines

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Heritage Houses in Vigan Ilocos Sur, Philippines



When my first travel to Vigan i was so amaze because i didn't expect to see an old Spanish houses especially in Calle Crisologo know as "Crisologo Street" the place is same as in Intramuros Manila but here in Vigan is a lot different all the building are intact and orderly. I remember when we eat our lunch in Café Leona's Restaurant it was sweet lunch my tummy are so full.The restaurant place was so nice and the food are really good. While we rounding the place i see an interesting place the old fashion way of making a cloth and the antique jewelry souvenirs. I didn't expect that may one day vacation there will be so much more excited together with my friends and co-workers.



No comments:

Post a Comment